"Look of the day" Pre-Spring colour clash


Hello guys, how is your week going so far? I wish you all the best. This is what I wore today, the weather was so miserable. It's unbelievable. I was hopping on wearing something fun, and colourful. It would have brought the sun out. But, Nah!! It didn't work hehehe. Now, changing subject, you remember this dress, right?(see here). Well, this is just to show you guys how you can still wear something you have worn before. But, in a different way, by keeping it stylish and classy. On the other side of the asymmetric dress, AKA. the top (on this outfit). I am actually wearing a fluffy coat, and because the coat is very flexible (not so heavy), I was able to put it on the other side of my shoulder. I pined it on my bra (so it won't fall off). I nipped it in at the waist with a belt, to secured it (so it won't move). And VoiLa! Job done :)
I Hope you enjoy the shoots taken by Jay my boyfriend.

















I was wearing:

Dress (worn as top) By ASHISH (find here)
Pencil Skirt from Zara
Sunglasses by Linda Farrow from House of Holland (find here)
Fluffy Coat by BIBA
Shoes by Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato 120mm (find here)
Clutch Bag by Alexander McQueen ( find here)
Blue Ring by YLS
Brown Ring from My mum closet
Earring and Bracelet by Butler & Wilson

xoxo

Labels: , , , , , , ,