"Look of the day" Its to good to be true


Hello my fellow readers, how you's 2012 so far? I hope its going well for you so far. I'm  really surprised with the weather over here in England,  its to good to be true. I still can't believe how I can still get away with wearing just a blazer. But, on the other hand, for the past few days its been really windy during the, day and even worse at night, which made it difficult to capture a good shoot earlier today.
I don't remember the last time I wore a pair of jeans, because its so hard to find one that fit's me properly. So, when I manage to find one I cherish them a lot. As for the bag, I got it the other day and I'm in LOVE, the colour is beautiful it ideal to bring a boring outfits to live, some times it all you need.










I was wearing:

Blouse from Zara
Waistcoat from Reiss
Blazer from Zara
Jeans from Topshop
Bag from Mulberry
Earrings and Necklace from House of Fraser
Glasses from Vintage 
Ring from YSL
Lipstick from YSL 49  

Happy Friday
xoxo

Labels: , , , ,