" Look of the day " Miu Miu shoes and bag


 Hello everybody, how are you doing? This is what I was wearing yesterday, neutral colours with a touch of pink. I'm feeling much better as you can see. The only thing I can think of, that I can't wait to get here, is THE SPRING, its my favourite season of the year.
The shoes I'm wearing I have had them for some time now: I brought them two or three seasons ago, but they're still very current to me. They're one of those statement shoes (the heels to be precise) that instantly glamorises up any look even the simple/effortless looks.
Later on, I changed those beauties for these Leonardos shoes, and they were the right touch of colour that this outfit needed making the overall look a little bit more fun and interesting :) 
















I was wearing: 

Blouse from Zara
Skirt from Zara
Blazer from Zara
Socks from Primak
Bangle from Kara by Kara Ross
Trio rings from ASOS
Necklace from House of Fraser 
Shoes from Miu Miu
Bag from Miu Mui

Have a lovely weekend
xoxo

Labels: , , ,