" Look of the day " Architectural Shoulders


 Hello my fellow readers! I hope your week is going well. This is what I wore yesterday  for valentine's day, I loved it so much that I've decided to recreate the look today so I can take a few photos to show you. Right, you guys probably remember this dress from 2009 Dolce& Gabanna collection or you probably have seen Anna dello Russo wearing a similar one from the same collection and I was lucky enough to own one which I'm truly in love with.
What I love the most about this dress is the architectural shoulders (Oh My!) making this dress beyond interesting, more of an modern chic slash edge and not forgetting the colour (looks great on any skin tone).
 Here are some more shoots I took for you too see :)



















I was wearing:

Dress by Dolce&Gabbana
Tights from M&S
Shoes by Christian Louboutin Daffodil
Clutch by Alexander McQueen

I wish you a great continuous week
xoxo


Labels: , ,