" Look of the day " LFW FIRST DAY

  
Hello guys, this is just a quick post because I need to worry up as I have a dinner party to go too. One of my friend's birthday is today, so as I'm writing to you I'm looking at the watch because it takes hours  for me to get read. Im suppose to leave at 8 pm. Don't think that will happen.
This is what  I wore to day, I know You guys aren't use to seeing me in black, but I do wear it sometimes. Since I did NOT got the opportunity to be at LFW I have decided to make outfit posts of what I would be wearing at LFW if I was there. This is what I would wear on the FIRST DAY. I hope you like it ;) 













This was when the wind show began lol... 












I was wearing:

Feather coat by BIBA
Coat from Zara  
Trouser from Zara
Dress from AllSaints 
Lace Turtleneck from Zara
Bag by Chanel
Shoes by Christian Louboutin

Happy weekend
xoxo

Labels: , , , ,