" Look of the day " Mary Katrantzou Dress


 Hello guys, sorry for the lack of posts, but I have been a little bit busy. This is what I wore earlier today, I must say that I was really exited to be wearing one of my favourite designer, at the moment, Mary Katrantzou- The dress is AMAZING. The prints, the fabric, it's just beautiful. It's even more beautiful in real life. The pictures are not doing any justice to the dress. Mary Katrantzou you can print me up any time. Did you manage to get anything from the Topshop collaboration? It sold out in seconds :D...Well, enjoy the rest of the photos hope you like them xx.




















I was wearing:

Dress by Mary Katrantzou (find here)
Bag by Alexander MacQueen  (find here)
Shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti (find here)
Bracelet (right hand) from ASOS (find here) & (here)
Sunglasses by House of Holland (linda farrow) (find here)
Bracelet (left hand) by Lanvin

XOXO
SoRaYa

Labels: , , , ,