" Look of the day" Saturday Casual


Hello guys, I hope your all having an amazing weekend.This is what I wore on Saturday, I kept it really simple, more of a casual look to be precise. Sometime don't you just feel like wearing something easy and comfortable? You know, the first thing you lay your eye on you closet? Well this was one of those days. What I like about this look is that everything I'm wearing is not expensive, the coat is on Sale right now and the top and trousers were my best by of 2011. You probably won't believe it but, I bought this top from Zara for £12 and the trousers from Topshop (great materials) for £10 BARGAIN!! hehe

P.S: There is nothing wrong about buying low-end garments. Just don't go around buying things randomly, because they on sale or have been reduced. Look at the material, finishes, fitting- IT'S IMPORTANT (it tells you if something is wroth buying)! You don't want to get something that will not last you long enough or you won't like after a while. Have a look at your priorities (look at your wishlist). But, remember one thing, high-end garments (especial classics) will last you a life time-THAT'S A GUARANTEE, and sale's are a great way to get them :) 
  















I was wearing:

Coat from Aqua by Aqua
Trousers from Topshop
Top from Zara
Earrings from ASOS
Bracelets from ASOS (find here)
Bag by Chanel

Happy Sunday
xoxo
Soraya De Carvalho

Labels: , ,