" Look of the day " Asymmetrical

 Hello guys, Sorry for the lack of posts, but the days here in England have been terrible, it has only been raining. So much that,I'll be honest with you, I wasn't getting inspired at all. But how can you be inspired, when it is too cold and humid outside??? :( I'm hating the fact that Spring is on hold for now, but I guess I was too excited about the climate changing so quickly. I somehow think I might just have to wait for a little bit longer. Therefore, as you can see I'm-back-to-black and If you are in the UK you might have probably noticed that it is getting a little bit chillier- the logical answer would be that we had the hottest October in a long time, so now I guess winter in catching up. GREAT!













I was wearing:

Feather coat by BIBA
Belt from Ted Baker
Skirt from AquabyAqua (find here)
Tights from Primark
Shoes by Christian Louboutin Daffodile (find here)

Thanks for passing by

xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , ,