" Look of the day " Um pouco Casual

Hi guys, looking forward to the weekend? I bet some of you are. As for the look of the day, I have decided to wear something a little bit more casual and the reason "why" is: because it's Friday, and we all tend to wear something easy and effortless- so I did that. 
I actually spent more time doing my makeup today than on the "look of the day" itself. I wanted to try my new YSL eyeshadow palette, the one I purchase the other day (if you still remember) so, please don't judge I'm not a makeup artist or anything like that but I just gave it a go. Enjoy the rest of the pictures.
















 I was wearing:

Overall look from Reiss
Bag by Fendi
Shoes by Giambattista Valli
Ring by YSL
Necklace from House of Fraser
Bracelet from Topshop
Lip gloss by YSL 47
Eye shadow by YSL 37

Thanks for passing by

Happy weekend
xoxo
Soraya



Labels: , , ,