"Look of the day" Richard Nicoll dress

 Hello everyone, apologies for not being able to post lately, some much has been going on starting with the weather (I have never seen England rain this much since I've been living here), and don't even get me started on the new camera .
Oh were do I start!!! I have been living in England for quiet a while and this is the worst I have seen England when it comes to the weather, it's been raining day in, day out it's getting really annoying now. I just hope better days come really soon. As for the new camera, Jay and I are still trying to get the hang of it- It will get better with time. I'm wearing a Richard Nicoll dress (another great British designer) that I purchase on February's SALE for half of the price,and talking about SALES. It is finally here!! Anyone exited?? I know I am, and I'm hoping not to lose myself,and only get what has been on my wishlist for a long time.










I was wearing:

Richard Nicoll dress
Reiss brazer
ASOS trio rings(here)
House of Holland by Linda Farrow sunglasses
Mulberry handbag (similar here)
Christian Louboutin change of the guard shoes 

Have a happy weekend 
xoxo
Soraya


Labels: , , ,