" Sunday "

Photos by Heidi
Hello my fellow readers please accept my sincere apologies for the lacking of posts, I have just been a little bit busy with some other things.Well, I hope you have missed me because I have missed you. :)
This is what I wore the other day when I was asked to become my baby sister's personal shopper/stylist and because it was a Sunday, and I 'skived' Church (lol), I decided to wear something comfortable and casual perfect to be out & about. What about you what did you do on Sunday? I hope your not been skiving Church like me to go shopping or anything like that...hummm! I think I am setting a really bad example (just this time). Well, moving on, these are the rest of the shoots my lovely sis took for me.













 Did you enjoy it? I hope so. Well, have a wonderful start of the week and take care.

I was wearing:
Zara Men Shirt
Zara Shorts
Mulberry Bag
Christian Louboutin change of the guard shoes
YSL rings
Lanvin Bracelet and necklace
Topshop necklace
Tom Ford glasses
M.A.C pro longwear lipglass

Thanks for reading
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , ,