"The GHD Air Boutique Experience"

 Greetings folks, earlier this week I was contacted by a team member of the Best British Bloggers to attend a 30 minute master class with the ghd team.
For those that do not know, ghd stands for Good Hair Day and is a manufacturer of hair care products. 
ghd are currently doing a campaign for their professional hairdryer called ghd Air and the ghd Air boutique have been going on a tour around the UK during September and October, and yesterday they were here in Nottingham (if you follow me on any of my social media sites you probably know about this already). The boutique is giving members of the public the chance for a professional blow-dry. 
So, here is a small dairy of my experience with the ghd air boutique.
Thank you to Best British Bloggers for the opportunity and the team ghd for taken good care of me. Enjoy it guys x


























I was wearing:
Zara coat and denim shirt
River Island Skirt (here)
YSL booties
Gucci Bag 09 (old)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,