"Baroque & roll"

Hi guys, this is just a quick post of what I wore a few days ago.
I'm loving that designers are collaborating with the high-street, I think it's the best thing that happen to fashion since Alexander McQueen. There's some great collaborations out there to suit everyone and every pocket with great finishing, cuts and materials that looks like the real deal and this time I'm wearing another great collaboration Stine Riis for H&M.
I found this Stine Riis jacket for H&M and this Jumbo oversized coat on my last trip to London and again I couldn't resist but buying it,  the cut remind me of Balenciaga and Celine fall 12 collection brands that were not afraid to go there, they simply took it to the next level and I love it.
As for the skirt, Brocade is very big this season and again certainly there's something for everyone out there from eye-popping prints (which I'm wearing) to metallic brocades go for what suit you best. 








I was wearing:

Stine Riis for H&M Jacket
J.W. Anderson for Topshop (here)
Christian Louboutin Change of the guard 
Valentino bag
BiBa Belt
The Row sunglasses
Mawi earrings

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya


Labels: , , , , ,