"Keeping up with StyleismythingGRAM"

Hello guys, this is just a quick post to update you with the latest on @Styleismything Instagram. A week ago me and some my friend celebrated our friends birthday.
First, we went for dinner  and then clubbing (I'm not a party animal, I don't go clubbing as much as I should but it's certainly good to do something different for a change) and since I get questions like: "Sometimes you dress too much I wonder what you wear when you are going out?" this is the same as saying- You can't wear white during winter!! There's no such thing as dressing too much. I must confess I'm just a little extravagant, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that- I'll continue to express myself through my clothing not caring about the EXTRAS- you know what I mean right? This is me and I can't do anyone else but me!!
So, not every occasion is the same and when I'm going out with my friends I actually like to keep it minimal, effortless and a little bit sexier- after all we only get to be young once.









I was wearing:
Aqua By Aqua dress (size 8)
Christian Louboutin Pigalle glitter 120
Oscar Dela Renta earrings
Reiss bag and Coat
YSL ring

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Su



Labels: , ,