"KHAKI PARKA"

Hello everyone, so my mum was going through some old staff of mine that has been stored in the attic for ages and guess what she fund??? THIS COAT!!!
We brought this coat about 8/9 years ago when we first moved to the UK. Who would have thought Karen Millen could sell something like this AH? So fashion forward/urban don't you think?
Back then I had no clue how style this piece and pull it off but now it's a completely different story, definitely a statement piece that can add an urban edge even to the prettiest of looks.
P.S : Leida Naiol mum fund yours too... This coat brought me wonderful memories of me and you I wish you were here, I miss you xx















 I was wearing:

Zara knit-dress old (similar here)
Karen Millen Parka Coat old (similar here)
Christian Louboutin Boots (old)
Prada long leather gloves (here) (similar here
Chanel Bag
Lanvin Bracelet

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Su 




Labels: , ,