" Back to normal "


Hello everyone how was your weekend? Well, I was sick over the weekend but I'm feeling much better, thank you to those who send me get well wishes that certainly helped. I'm well glad to be standing in solid ground and not in the snow we are officially back to normal (hopefully), this is what I wore today. Enjoy it everyone x
Olá a todos como foi seu fim de semana? Bem, eu estava doente no fim de semana, mas estou sentindo-me muito melhor, obrigado a todos aqueles que desejaram-me melhoras rápidas certamente ajudou. Estou bem feliz por estar de pé em terra firme e não na neve estamos oficialmente de volta ao normal (eu espero), isto é o que eu usava hoje. Espero que gostem x






 I was wearing:

Zara turtleneck top
Tom Ford sunglasses
Aqua by Aqua coat (old)
Biba belt and trousers (old) (similar)
Valentino bag
Christian Louboutin Daf booty (similar

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Su

Labels: , ,