"Better Days"

 Greeting everyone, I hope you have been having a great week. I wore this to a coffee date a few weeks back before the snow.
This is the second time I'm wearing this beautiful jacket here on the blog (first time here and the skirt here) but Virgos Louge did not only sent these two items to me but to a few other bloggers the same items. I happen to know one of them the lovely Claire from the Chouquette.co.uk see how she styled her items (here) and (here).

Cumprimentando a todos, espero que tenham tido uma óptima semana. Eu usava este visual para um encontro em um café algumas semanas antes da neve.
Esta é a segunda vez que eu estou usando esta jaqueta linda aqui no blog (primeira vez aqui e a saia aqui), mas Virgos Louge não só enviou estes dois itens para mim mais também para alguns outras blogueiras. Eu conheço uma delas, a adorável Claire do Chouquette.co.uk vê como ela vestiu os seus itens (aqui) e (aqui).








I was wearing:
Virgos Louge bee Jacket (here)
Topshop chinos trousers
Christian Louboutin spikes 120 (here in 100)
The Row sunglasses 

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo 
Su

Labels: , ,