" The Hat "


Hi guys, I wore this look just after Christmas to check out the sales. I know what you might say, shopping in this shoes? Well, yes! It was just for an hour than we went for a meal. Oh! "The Hat" is it cool? It was love at first sight, I've got it on sale too. Enjoy it x


Olá pessoal, eu usei este visual logo depois do Natal para rir ver os saldos. Eu sei o que algum de vocês poderão dizer, compras com estes sapatos? Bem, sim! Foi só por uma hora depois nós fomos jantar fora. Oh! "O chapéu" é fixe nāo è? Foi amor à primeira vista, eu comprei no saldo também. x













 I was wearing:

Zara Coat (on sale now)
Reiss Hat (on sale now)
Chanel Bag
Christian Louboutin Daffodil 160
Necklace present from My lil sis
Tom Ford Glasses 

 Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , ,