"Heidi's Birthday"

Hello everyone, How you guys been? I hope you doing fine. Well, If you follow me on Instagram (@styleismything) you may probably have seen some of the these photos, it took me a while but I'm finally sharing. 
Last month was my little sisters 17th birthday (Aww! My little girl its all grown up) and here are some of the photos we took on that day. I hope you enjoy it.

Olá a todos, Como vocês estão? Eu espero que vocês estejam bem. Bem, se vocês me seguem no Instagram (@ styleismything), provavelmente já viram algumas destas fotos, levou-me um tempo, mas finalmente estou compartilhando.
O mês passado foi o aniversario dos 17 anos da minhas irmãs mais nova (Aww! Minha menina está grande), e aqui estão algumas das fotos que tiramos nesse dia. Espero que você gostem.




It's very difficult to style Heidi, to get her into something a little bit formal and polish her up a little its a nightmare. Sometimes I think she just likes to make it difficult for me (I even loose it some times), Heidi is completely the opposite of me.
É muito difícil de vestir a Heidi, para ela vestir algo um pouco formal e estar um pouco polida é um pesadelo. Às vezes até eu acho que ela só gosta de fazer as coisas difíceis para mim (eu algumas vezes perco-me), a Heidi é completamente o oposto de mim.

 I'm always trying to reach for perfection and as for her, Heidi is just not like that which I like it sometimes. 
Eu estou sempre tentando alcançar a perfeição mais para a Heidi não é exatamente assim, que ate eu gosto, às vezes.

She's still a teenager she's got lots to learn, I actually prefer that she focus on developing her character instead so that she knows who she is and that will lead on to creating her own style. 
Ela ainda è uma adolescente, tem muito a aprender, eu prefiro que ela se concentre no desenvolvimento de seu caráter em vez de outras coisas de modo que ela saiba quem ela é e lidera para criação do seu próprio estilo.
See her smiling makes me smile too (mission accomplished).
Ver ela a sorrir faz-me sorrir também (missão cumprida).




We decided to celebrate Heidi's birthday at one of Heidi's favourite indian restaurants in Nottingham Curry Lounge.  
Decidimos comemorar o aniversario da Heidi em um dos restaurantes indianos favoritos da Heidi em Nottingham Curry Lounge.


I was wearing:
Vivienne Westwood Dress (old) (similar here)
Tights from Primark
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120
Zara Coat
Accessorize by Monsoon Bag

Heidi was wearing:
Dress from Topshop
Tights from Primark
Christian Louboutin 100
Vintage Fur Coat
Linea from House of Fraser bag
Zara belt

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , ,