"New Beginning"

Happy New Year everyone 
 I wish you all the best on this upcoming year, laugh more, love more and appreciate the little things in life more. May God be with you everyday and bless you more and more, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support you have been giving me throughout 2012 and I hope you stick around for more, may STYLE IS MY THING inspirer you more and more. 
"Cheers to a New Year and lets make it ours"

Feliz Ano Novo
  Desejo a todos o melhor neste ano, sorriam mais, amem mais e apreciem as pequenas coisas da vida mais. Que Deus esteja com vocês todos os dias e vos abençoe mais e mais, muito obrigado do fundo do meu coração por todo o apoio que têm me dado ao longo de 2012 e espero que vocês fiquem por ca para mais, que o STYLE IS MY THING inspire-mos mais e mais.
"Cheers para o novo ano e vamos fazer-lo nosso"










 I was wearing:
Moschino Cheap & Chic Dress (here
Zara Feather skirt (old)
Prada Long gloves (here) (similar)
Charlotte Olympia Dolly S/S 13 (here) (similar)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , ,