"Snowland"

Hi guys, so its been snowing a lot over here in the Uk and the streets/roads are looking beautiful it almost feels like Christmas all over again. I wore this look to lunch the other day.
For some reason I have been exploring the darker side of my closet, maybe its due to the snow and the cold and you know how I love recycling right? Yeah! What I'm actually wearing on my head is not a hat, you guys remember that fur shawl from Zara that I'm always wearing (here)? This time I decided to wear it as a fur hat, I just wrapped it around my head and secured it with hair pins- voile!

Oi pessoal, tem nevado muito por aqui no Reino Unido e as ruas / estradas estão muito bonitas é como se fosse Natal novamente. Eu usei este visual para almoçar fora no outro dia.
Por alguma razão eu tenho estado a explorar  mais o lado escuro do meu quarda-roupas, talvez seja devido à neve e ao frio, e vocês sabem como eu amo reciclar certo? Sim! O que eu estou usando em cabeça não é um chapéu, vocês lembram-se do cachecol de pelos da Zara que eu estou constantemente usando (aqui)? Desta vez eu decidi usá-lo como um chapéu de pelos, eu só enrolei sobre a minha cabeça e usei travincas/ganchos para segurar bem no cabelo-voilá!





 I was wearing:

Topshop Jacket
Zara Fur Gilet vest
Karen Millen Dress (as a skirt) (try this)
Primark tights
Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160 (here) (similar here)
Alexander McQueen Clutch (here)
Moschino Belt (here)
Zara shawl (as a hat) (try this)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya


Labels: , ,