SEX APPEAL

 (photos by Jay Alves)
Hello peeps! I wore this laid back look on Saturday afternoon for Lunch with Jay. The weather wasn't so great so, I just throw on whatever I've managed to find. 
Have I ever told you guys I use to be a tomboy? It's true though! I used to be like one of the dudes, sometimes I get surprised how I don't have that many scars because I used to love biking and skating a lot. Therefore, sometimes when I'm this laid back it brings me back a lot of sweet memories. 
P.S: How do you guys like the new hair cut? Done by Ozzy

Olá peeps! Eu usei este look mais descontraído na tarde de sábado para almoçar com o Jay. O clima não estava la grande coisa, estão decidi por o que eu consegui encontrar. 
Alguma vez já vos tinha dito que eu era um tomboy? É verdade! Eu parecia ser um dos meninos, eu fico surpresa como e que eu não tenho muitos cicatrizes porque eu adorava andar  muito de bicicleta e patins. Portanto, às vezes, quando estou com um look mais descontraído traz de volta doces lembranças.
Gostaram do meu novo corte de cabelo? feito pelo Ozzy









I was wearing
Armani jeans
Zara tee and blazer
Hermes Bag
Christian Louboutin shoes
YSL rings
Lanvin Necklace 

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,