WELL SUITED

 (Photos by Jay Alves)
Hey guys, so how you been? Well, I have been fine thank you. My little sister and I just got back from a 48 hrs trip to Portugal which was short but we had a great time in Lisbon. I can't wait to share all the photos we've managed to capture with you guys.
Here is what I wore a few days back before we left xx.  

Ola pessoal, entao como vocês estao? Bem, eu estou bem obrigado. A minha irmã e eu acabamos de chegar de Portugal de uma viagem de 48 horas, que foi curta, mas deu para nós divertimos em Lisboa. Eu não posso esperar para compartilhar todas as fotos que conseguimos capturar com todos vocês.
Aqui está o que eu usei alguns dias atrás antes de partimos xx.




















I was wearing:
Reiss Suit (old)
Reiss tank top
Christian Louboutin 120
Fendi clutch bag (old)
Silvano Apparel wood glasses 

Thank you for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,