MAXIMUM IMPACT (6.5 inch & up)

  (Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Greeting my fellow readers, I wore this all Black assemble yesterday for brunch in town.
We shot this during the golden hour and what I love about this time of the day is that the photographs comes out with a warmer undertones due to the sunlight but we still experiment with the lighting.
OH oh! How rude of me not to introduce you the newest member of the family, well  say hello to the very first pair of  Azzedine Alaïa shoes. These booties have been on my wishlist for 2 years now and I finally manage to get my hands on a pair (awesome).
I wish you a great week ahead xo


Cumprimentos meus caros leitores, usei este look tudo Preto para almoçar ontem na cidade.
Fotografamos isso durante a hora de ouro (se assim diz-se em português) e que eu amo desta hora do dia é que as fotografias saiem com tons mais quentes, devido à luz do sol, mas ainda estamos experimentando com a iluminação.
OH oh! Que rude da minha parte não apresentar-vos ao mais novo membro da família, bem digam Olá ao primeiro par de sapatos do Azzedine Alaia. Essas botas estiveram na minha lista de desejos ha 2 anos e agora finalmente consegui por as minhas mãos em um par (incrível).
Desejo-vos uma ótima semana pela frente xo














 



I was wearing:
Zara Top (similar)
Zara Skirt (similar)
Azzedine Alaïa booties (here) (similar) (similar) (similar)
Lanvin Bracelet (similar) & necklace (similar)
Hat (similar) 

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya 

Labels: , ,