BLACK SWAN

(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)

Hello everyone, how is your week going so far? As soon as I saw this skirt on ASOS I knew she was going to make her way to my place. 
Tip one: If you decide to purchase one make sure you iron it well, preferably prior to the day you are planing to wear it (don't do what I did, it toke me half an hour to finish off the whole skirt, I had to rush it, and by the time I was finished I was sweating like crazy lol). It comes very creased but don't be put off by that, as soon as it is ironed it blooms like a flower.
Tip two: The skirt is quite see throw therefore, you have to wear something underneath it (unless you're lady gaga), I'm wearing a mini skirt under it (like this) but in a fuller version which helped add more volume and it hid my Humps, my lady lumps.
Tip three:  For a more going out type of look switch the mini skirt under it for a pair of hot hot hot pants (here) and add a sheer blouse (here) & (here).
I hope you enjoy the post as much as I did xo


  Olá a todos, como está a correr a vossa semana? Assim que eu vi esta saia na ASOS sabia que ela estaria prestaste a fazer uma viagem para o meu endereço postal.
Primeira dica: Se você decidir comprar não se esqueça de engomar bem ela, de preferência antes do dia que tu pretendes usá-la (não faça o que eu fiz, levou-me meia hora para terminar a saia toda, ate a hora que terminar eu estava suando como uma louca lol). Ela vem muito amarrotada, mas não desanime por cousa disso, assim que a caia estiver bem passada ela brota como uma flor.
Segunda dica: A saia é um pouco transparente,  portanto, é necessário usar algo por baixo (a menos que você é a Lady gaga), eu usei uma mini-saia por baixo (como esta), mas em uma versão mais cheia que ajudou a adicionar mais volume e escondeu as minhas curvas femininas.
Terceira dica: Para um look mais formal troca a mini-saia para um par de hot hot hot pants e opte por uma blusa transparente. 
Espero que vocês desfrutem do post tanto quanto eu xo





















I was wearing:
ASOS full midi skirt (size UK8) (here)
Teija Eilola shirt (size UK8) (here)
Christian Louboutin shoes (try this)
Alexander McQueen clutch (here)


Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,