CASUAL

(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Greetings everyone, I cant take my feet off these boots they are the most comfortable sky-high shoes I own, five stars. I'm a fast walker and the way the rubber on these babies grab the floor is ahh...its just beautiful!!! I can almost run in them, money well spent these ones (100% no regrets).
This is what I wore last Saturday, enjoy xo

Saudações a todos, eu não consigo tirar os meus pés estas botas são as altíssimas botas mais confortáveis que possuo, cinco estrelas. Eu geralmente ando muito rápido e da forma como a borracha nestes bebes agarrar o chão é ahh ... simplesmente impecável!!  Eu quase posso correr neles, dinheiro bem investido (100% sem arrependimentos).
Isto foi o que eu usei no sábado passado, desfrutem xo
 

















I was wearing:
H&M Collection Coat (similar)
Zara Shirt (similar)
Cheap Monday Jeans (similar)
Valentino bag (here)
Azzedine Alaia boots (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo 
Su 

Labels: , , ,