THE MOTHER OF ALL PATTERNS

 Hello everyone! Im very happy to finally have the chance to wear something from back home Angola, where I'm from.
This skirt was sent as courtesy of  Fiu Negru a newly stablished Angolan brand that is rapidly making a name for themselves. Two days ago was my countrys' independence day, I thought it would a great week to dedicate a post to my home country. Enjoy it xx
 Olá a todos! Estou muito feliz por finalmente ter a chance de vestir algo de casa Angola, de onde eu sou.
Esta saia foi enviada como cortesia do Fiu Negru um marca nova angolana que está a crescer repetidamente. Dois dias atrás, foi dia da independência do meu País, eu pensei que seria uma ótima semana para dedicar um post ao meu País de origem. Aproveitem xx














I was wearing:
ASOS shirt (similar)
Skirt courtesy of  Fiu Negru (similar) or (similar)
Zara necklace (similar)
Straw Hat (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , ,