THE WILD ONE

 (Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Olá everyone, I hope you are all having a great week so far. I'm off to Portugal again this Afternoon, just for  a few days and right now I'm in the process of packing which is not the part I look forward too because I'm the type that doesn't travel light at all. But follow me on Instagram @styleismything and see what I'm up to. 
This is what I wore on the weekend on my own away to brunch xx.
 Olá a todos, eu espero que todos vocês estejam a ter uma ótima semana, até agora. Estou a caminho de Portugal novamente nesta tarde, apenas por alguns dias e agora estou no processo de fazer as malas que é a parte mais estressante , porque eu sou do tipo que não viaja leve. Mas sigam-me no Instagram @styleismything e acompanhem o que eu estarei a fazer.
Isto foi o que eu usava no fim de semana a caminho do almoço xx






I was wearing:
Zara Total look
Christian Louboutin Boots
Valentino Bag

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , ,