LFW DAY FOUR

(Photos from Heidi De Carvalho)
Hi guys!! We are now reaching the end of London fashion week outfits and day four was more about black and white just with a few hints of colour. I kind of forget to take off my jacket to show you the awesome sleeves on this dress (I guess I was cold) but I'll do another post soon showing them.
 I got this dress from THE OUTNET days before fashion week and now I just found out they are having a clearance and they dropped the price even further (crazy). 
We all want to or like to buy investment pieces but we just have to be cleaver about it by buying LESS and CHOOSE well. Honestly, that's the key and that's what I'm trying to stick with this year. I mean an obvious example is this Valentino bag I am wearing. I think it is days away from talking to me, "Yo, woman I need a replacement ASAP"(giggles). Oh well what can I say, the colour is perfect! Don't you agree? See! I knew you guys would agree (giggles). I hope you don't mind me having favourites, I think we all do right? Ok I'll leave you to it and enjoy the rest of the post, speak soon xx
     
Oi gente! Estamos agora a chegar ao fim dos looks da semana de moda Londres e o dia quatro foi mais sobre preto e branco com apenas alguns toques de cor . Eu esquece-me de tirar o casaco para mostrar-vos as impecáveis mangas que este vestido tem (acho que eu estava com frio), mas vou fazer um outro post em breve a mostrar.
 Comprei este vestido do THE OUTNET dias antes da semana de moda e agora eu acabei de descobrir que eles estão em liquidação e baixaram ainda mais o preço (loucura).
Todos nós queremos ou gostaria-mos de comprar peças de investimento, mas só temos de ser inteligentes em comprar menos e escolher bem. Honestamente, essa é a chave e é isso que eu estou a tentar fazer este ano. Um exemplo óbvio é esta bolsa da Valentino que estou a usar. Eu acho que daqui a alguns dias ela vai começar a falar comigo, "Yo , mulher precisas de me substituir o mais rápido possível " (risos) . Oh, o que posso dizer,  a cor é perfeita! Vocês não concordam? Vêm ! Eu sabia que vocês iriam concordar comigo (risos) . Eu espero que vocês não se importam que eu tenha favoritos, acho que todos nós temos, certo ? Ok eu vou vos deixar, desfrutem o resto do post, falamos mais em breve xx










 




 









I was wearing:
Roksanda Ilincic dress (UK8) (here)
Topshop Jacket (UK12) (similar)
Mawi bracelet (similar)
Mawi necklace (here)
ASOS Tights (S) (here)
Christian Louboutin shoes (EU35.5) (similar)
Valentino bag (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya



Labels: , , , ,