SEA OF SHOES


(Click on the items on the picture above to find out where they are from or alternatively see bellow)
Hello guys! So I was doing my daily search on the Internet and you guys won't believe what found!!! Yes, you probably guessed it. My favorite shoe designer at discounted price on Yoox. You guys should have seen the smile on my face, literally my teeth were sticking out of my mouth. Remember when I told you about being able to afford investment pieces but being smart about it? Well, here is a great example, one of the shoes listed above is even cheaper compared to eBay's prices. I wanted to share this wonderful news with all of you!! 
The Style Is My Thing pick is call "Splash Fur" and these shoes if i am not mistaken were from 11/12 F/W collection (but please correct me if I'm wrong guys). I remember seeing them around that time at the store, at the time I was thinking "hummm...". But all the woman were going crazy for them. After a while when I finally decided to go get them they were gone, there were no sizes left but now we meet again!! This must be faith. I think we were meant to be together. 
Thinking back, they were quite expensive but today they have dropped so much in price (its insane) and it's not even Christmas yet. Most of the collection available are very F/W and I know we are entering a new season but I do believe that its never too early to start planing your winter wardrobe, besides the clothes/accessories can be less expensive during this time of the year. So you will be saving money and it is one less worry to deal with. xx


Olá pessoal ! Então, eu estava a fazer a minha pesquisa diária na internet e vocês nem imaginam o que eu encontrei! Sim, isso mesmo vocês adivinharam o meu estilista favorito de sapatos em preços de descontos na Yoox. Deviam so ter visto o sorriso no meu rosto, literalmente os meu dentes quase saíram da minha boca. Lembram-se quando eu falei-vos de campar peças de investimento mais com inteligência? Bem, aqui esta um bom exemplo, na qual um dos sapatos nesta lista esta mais barato comparando com os preço do eBay e eu quis compartilhar esta boa noticia com vocês.  
A escolha do Style Is My Thing chamada-se "Splash Fur ",  e estes sapatos foram partir da colecao de 11/12 F/W se não estou em erro (por favor pessoal me corrijam se estou errada). Lembro-me ter visto na loja na época olhei para eles e pensei hummm ... enquanto todas as outras mulheres pareciam estarem loucas por eles. Depois de um tempo , quando decidi que os queria eles ja tinham esgotado nem so um para contar historia mais agora nos encontramos novamente, deve ser destino estávamos destinados a ficar juntos. E so de pensar quão caros eles eram naquele tempo e hoje estarem o preso que estão (loucura) e nem se quer é Natal.
A maior parte da coleção disponível e mais F/W e eu sei que estamos apenas ha entrar para a nova estacão, mas eu acredito que nunca é cedo demais para começar a planear o seu guarda-roupa para o inverno que vem, até porque as roupas/acessórios ficam muito mais acessíveis a esta altura do ano e vocês não só gastam menos dinheiro, mas também e menos uma preocupação fora da lista. xx...

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , ,