STRIPES PT 1

 (Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Greetings everyone! It'a been a while hasn't it? I have been absent from here due to bad weather  in England I'm sure you have heard about it. But I have been updating my Instagram (@styleismythig) very frequently. which surprised me. So if you feel like you are missing me you can always follow me there and see what I'm up too or any other social media platforms. I missed you though and I hope you are all doing great.
How cool is this necklace I'm wearing? Its designed to be minimal yet bold, the mixture of the gold and the silver made this piece a winner I can gladly call it artcessorie. Thanks to the More is love team for the lovely gift xx

(shop the post)

Saudações a todos! Quanto tempo? Tenho estado um pouco ausente aqui devido ao mau tempo aqui na Inglaterra acredito que vocês ja ouviram falar disso, mas eu tenho vindo a actualizar o meu Instagram (@ styleismythig) com muita freqüência ultimamente até estou surpresa com comigo mesmo por isso, se sentirem falta de mim vocês sempre podem seguir-me e ver o que eu estou a fazer ou quaisquer outras plataformas social do blog. Senti falta vossa e espero que esteja tudo bem com voces. 
Nao é lindo esse colar que estou a usar aqui? Seu design é mínimo, mas ousado ou mesmo tempo, a mistura do ouro e da prata fez esta peça a vencedora, eu posso chamá-la de artcessori. Obrigado a equipe do More is love pelo lindo presente xx































I was wearing:
MORE IS LOVE necklace/Colar (here)
Zara trousers (old)/Calça (similar)
Zara Top (old)/Blose (similar)
McQueen clutch/ Carteira (similar) or (similar)
Louboutin Pigalili Plato 140 shoes
Hat/ Chapeau (similar)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Sue

Labels: , ,