NUDE

 Hello everyone, how have you been? It has been a while hasn't it? My apologies, the lady behind the camera has been and still is very busy with exams (its that time of the year) and I had to stay on stand by but I'm sure you will understand.
So, this week we finally managed to squeezee in some time and document what I was wearing recently.
I wish you an amazing week ahead xoxo


Olá a todos, como vocês têm estado? Quanto tempo, não é? As minhas desculpas, a rapariga que fica por de atrás da câmera esteve e ainda está muito ocupada com exames (estamos naquela época do ano) e eu tive que ficar em stand by, mas eu tenho certeza que vocês entenderão o motivo da minha ausência. 
Então, essa semana nós finalmente conseguimos encontrar um tempinho para documentar o que eu usei recentemente. 
Desejo-mos uma incrível semana pela frente xoxo

























 I was wearing:
Esteban Cortazar dress (similar)
Louboutin Zoulou (old) (similar) or (here)
Lanvin necklace and Bracelet set (old) (similar)
Mawi cuff
Khoshtrik necklace (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Sue 


Labels: , ,