ROMANCE IN THE CITY

 (Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Happy Monday everyone! I can't remember the last time I wore pom pom's on my hair, but I remember when mum used to do my hair and having lots of them when I was a litlle girl, not that I have grown much but you know what I mean... (good times). 
Since I'm wearing something quiet romantic, to toughen up a little bit  I've decided to paired this look with a denim vest that I have finally found at zara, God knows how long I was looking for something like this. Enjoy the rest of the post and have a great week ahead!!!xx   
(shop the look)


Feliz segunda-feira a todos! Não me recordo a última vez que eu usei pompons no cabelo, mas lembro-me quando a minha mãe costumava fazer o meu cabelo e que tinha muitos deles quando era mais nova, não que eu tenha crescido muito, mas vocês sabem o que quero dizer .. . (bons tempos). 
Como estava vestida um look romântico para dar atitude um pouco decidi adicionar este colete Jeans que eu finalmente encontrei na Zara, só Deus sabe a quanto tempo eu estava a procura de algo assim. Que gostem do resto do post e tenham uma ótima semana pela frente! xx


















I was wearing
Giambattista Valli dress (old) (similar)
Zara denim vest (similar) 
Christian Louboutin shoes
McQueen Clutch (similar)
Eugenia Kim Headband (here) 

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,