SOFT COLOR PALETTES

 (Photos by Paulina Czoch)
Hello everyone, how are you enjoying the summer? I just came back from sunny Portugal, I was there working and that was the reason for my absence, I sorry guys!! The Internet at the hotel wasn't that strong, so it was very difficult to upload pictures whilst I was there. 
So, who watched the footfall game last night? I'm in tears guys "OH MEU BRASIL!!!" allow me to have one minute of silence….!
Changing subjects, me and Paulina shoot this before I left for Portugal, it sort of has a modern vintage old school teacher feel to it, don't you think?
I'm wishing you all an amazing week ahead xx

(Shop the look) 


Olá a todos, como vocês estão aproveitando o verão? Acabei de chagar do ensolarado Portugal, estive la a trabalhar e eis o motivo da minha ausência, desculpem- me meus amores! A internet no hotel em que ficamos, não era tão forte e tornava-se difícil de fazer os uploads das fotos aqui. 
Então, quem assistiu o jogo de futebol ontem a noite? Estou em lágrimas gente "OH MEU BRASIL!" por favor, mais uma vez, permitam-me um minuto de silêncio ....!
Mudando de assunto, eu e Paulina fotografamos este look antes de eu sair para Portugal, que olhando bem da a sensação de um vintage moderno de uma professora de uma velha escola, não acham? 
Tenham uma boa semana xx
 


 





 

 








I was wearing:
Zara dress (similar)
Zara demin vest (similar)
casadei shoes (here)
Olympia Le Tan clutch (similar)
Hat (similar)
Eshvi Bracelet (here) or (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,