HOUSE OF HOLLAND

 Photos by Heidi De Carvalho
Hello everyone, its been a while since I last worn a mini skirt, hasn't it? But since its summer I have an excuse. I've been sick in bed for the past 3 to 2 days and I'm hating it, I mean, seriously!! Who get sick during summer? ...but it's not something to worry about, I think it was just a really bad stomach ache  and now I'm starting to feel a lot better thank God.
Wish you all an amazing Thursday xx

Shop the look 


Olá a todos, ha muito tempo que nao uso uma mini saia, nao e? Mas, como e verão eu tenho uma desculpa. Eu estou de cama, ha 3-2 dias que estiou doentinha e nao estou a gostar nada, mas nao e nao para se preocuparem, eu acho que foi apenas uma péssima dor de estômago que apanhei e estou a começar a me sentir muito melhor graças a Deus.
Desejo-vos uma otima Quinta-Feira xx














I was wearing:
House of Holland tee (UK10) (similar)
Zara skirt (old UK8) (similar)
Christian Louboutin Shoes (similar) 
Prada Bag (similar)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo

Labels: , , ,