MULBERRY SKIRT

(Photos by Heidi edit by Barlas)

Hello everyone, how have you been? There isn't a better time than the festive season to make a little more effort in the dressing up department, don't you agree? I saw this skirt the other day on asos and I couldn't help but get my hands on it and let me tell you- NO REGRETS, I'm loving her so much  that I can't wait to restyle her over and over again.

****
Olá a todos, como vocês tem estado? Não existe melhor momento para fazer um pouco mais de esforço no departamento de se vestir do que a época festiva, concordam?  Vi esta saia no outro dia na asos e não podia deixar de por as minhas mãos nela e deixem-me dizer-vos SEM ARREPENDIMENTOS, estou a amar tanto que mal posso esperar para re-crear outros looks.






SHOP THE LOOK



I was wearing:
Zara turtleneck top S (similar)
Coast skirt UK8 (here)
TOPSHOP Feather coat UK12 (here)
Christian Loubountin hot chicks 130 EU36.5 (similar)
Prada gloves (similar)

Thanks for passing by
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
xoxo
Soraya



Labels: , , , ,