ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Greetings everyone!! As I said before I don't know if you still remember, but I'm very much into oversized silhouettes- especially this winter (oh! and black pumps). Being a slightly petite girl, yes ladies I'm only 5.1", but I'm sure you could tell, right? Most of the time its not easy finding items that fit my body frame, if its not in the arms, its on the legs, sometimes it can be both. In this case its definitely my arms. I believe altering an inch should do, right? I kind of like the length so I'm keeping it as it is. 
But, How is the new year treating you? Stay optimistic this year- new year, new you. who's stepping out of their comfort zone this year?  I know I am, I'll be making a few changes in my life too but I'll let you know more about this soon. For now enjoy the post xx
  SHOP THE LOOK


Saudações a todos !! Como eu ja tinha dito antes não sei se recordam-se, mas eu estou muito into silhuetas oversized especialmente neste inverno (oh! e sapatos pretos). Ser petite, sim meninas eu so tenho 5,1 " de altura, mas tenho certeza que ja deu para perceber, neh? Na maioria das vezes nao é fácil encontrar itens que sirvam-me bem, se não for os braços, sao nas pernas, às vezes ate as duas coisas. Neste caso definitivamente os braços. Acredito que alterando uma polegada ja ajudara, nao acham? Ate que estou a curtir o comprimento por isso nao irei mexer.
Mas, e  ai!! Como é que o novo ano esta a tratar-vos? Fiquem otimistas-, novo ano, novo você. Quem saíra da sua zona de conforto este ano? Eu vou, eu estarei fazendo algumas mudanças na minha vida também, mas conto-vos em breve. Por agora desfrutem do post xx







I was wearing 
Roksanda Ilincic oversized coat (here)
Zara turtleneck top (similar)
Valentino va va voom bag (similar)
Azzedine Alaia boost (similar)
Peter Pilotto skirt (similar)
Zara feather scarf worn as hat (similar)

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo
Soraya 

Labels: , , , , , , ,