Perfume

 Hello everyone, how have you all been? I have been doing well (if you were wondering). I'm feeling so much better for the past 24 hours (it hit me bad this time). Unfortunately, my immunity system are not quite ready to face the cold weather yet. So, today I have decided to share with you all of my favourites Perfumes at the moment.


Its obvious from the photo above which perfume I use the most, its the CHANEL CHANCE, which is the one I put on when I on the go.

  
My second Favourite, the one which in fact I have just started using recently, would be the CLASSIQUE by Jean Paul Gaultier, and the next one would be ROSE THE ONE by DOLCE & GABBANA.


Last but not least are the other favourite ones, the COCO MADEMOISELLE from CHANEL and the Flowerbomb Extreme from Viktor & Rolf.


Have a continuous Thursday 
xoxo


Labels: