" Look of the day " Classic Pajamas


Greeting everyone, Oh! Today when I woke up it was so cloudy that I was afraid to wear this outfit but I didn't care. I just went ahead with it, hoping that the sun was going to come out at any minute, which it did ,but I literally had to chase the sun lol... I would like to introduce you to the latest member of the Louboutin family. It was sold out everywhere. Thank GOD a size 35.5 fits me, they managed to save me this one; one word J'ADORE...  Pajamas are one of the trends for this spring/summer and I decided to try it, as you might have notice, I'm always changing my style, I like to try new things all the time that's what dressing up is all about- trying new things and having fun while you do it ;).
   Here are some more snapshots I took, I hope you like them...






















I was wearing:

Shirt from Zara
Blazer from Zara
Shorts from Zara
Necklace and Bracelet by Lanvin
Birkin Bag by Hermes
Shoes by Christian Louboutin Daffodile

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,