"Americana"

(Photos by Jay)
Happy Sunday everyone, for this #ootd I was inspired by Miss Lana Del Rey agian, I just can not stop listening to her album, the "Blue jeans" soundtrack in particular.
While I was listening to the song it hit me; how simple can it be blue jeans and white shirt? But, in this case I've decided to go for a white tee instead.
Her song lyrics are amazing, if you listen to it you will understand what I'm talking about. 
Here are the rest of the pictures we shoot that day enjoy it.      






























 I hope you liked the post and again don't be afraid to try something new.

I was wearing:
Primark write tee
Jack Willis Shirt
Armani jeans
Guess & Juicy couture watches
Alexander Mcqueen Bag (here)
Christian Louboutin pigalle 120 (here)
Butler & Wilson earrings (here)
Lanvin necklace and bracelet 
M.A.C Ruby woo lipstick (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , ,