VOLUMINOUS PEPLUM IN TRIBAL PRINT

Hey guys!!! I wore this look a few days back to go for a quick lunch in town. I remember been indisposed that all week, but that didn't stop me from getting dressed up lol.
 How amazing is this african print peplum jacket? We like it right? Well, it got sent to me by the lovely and talented designer Reuben Reuel from New York City, thank you so much darling. 
Enjoy the rest of the post everyone x 

Oi pessoal!!! Eu usei este visual a alguns dias atrás para um almoço rápido na cidade. Lembro-me que estava incomodada/indisposta a semana toda, mas isso não impediu-me de me arrumar todinha lol.
Essa jaqueta peplum de impressões africana não é linda? Nós gostamos não é? Bem, ela foi enviada para mim pelo carinhoso e talentoso estilista Reuben Reuel de Nova York, muito obrigado querido.
Desfrutem o resto do post pessoal x










I was wearing
Demestiks Patricia Jacket
My Mother's Gold Belt
H&M Trousers 
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Flame 120
Zara Clutch Bag

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,